DetailsView ItemCreated -- possible to hide row?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by K B, Apr 25, 2006.

  1. K B

    K B Guest

    Hi,

    I have a DetailsView and on the ItemCreated event I can hide a control
    based on meeting criteria, but I can not figure out how to hide the row.

    Example,
    If ddlType.selectedvalue = 1 Then
    Dim t As TextBox = CType(dvInitiateJob.FindControl("ActualEndDate"),
    Control)
    'HIDE THE ROW WITH 'ActualEndDate' textbox control

    As always, your help is appreciated.

    thanks,
    Kit

    K B, Apr 25, 2006