DetailsView using Calendar Control in EditItemTemplate

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by K B, Apr 20, 2006.

  1. K B

    K B Guest

    I finally figured out how to use the Calendar Control in DetailsView
    edit, HOWEVER, it's awkward having the control show. My users are used
    to having an image to click on then bring up a pop-up Calendar Control
    to populate the textbox with the date.

    I tried the old way but couldn't get the calendar click return to
    function...probably not referencing the control correctly.

    Is there any way to hide the calendar until the user clicks on an image?
    I've been searching for hours with no luck.

    Thanks,
    Kit

    K B, Apr 20, 2006