DetailView onUpdating problem

LamSoft

By Double clicking the object detailview, it will auto make a sub-procedure
called XXXXX_Selecting, however I want a sub-procedure to be called while
the detailview is being updated, so that i add a onUpdating="xxxxx" inside
the <asp:DetailView> and make a sub in the cs file, but while try to run the
project, it has the following error, is there any other method to make a
onupdating sub rather than i have to write the code myself, thanks.

Error 1 No overload for 'sDS_ServerInformation_Updating' matches delegate
'System.Web.UI.WebControls.SqlDataSourceCommandEventHandler'
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\list\listSeverInformation.aspx 35

C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\list\listSeverInformation.aspx 35 ==>
<asp:SqlDataSource> .....
UpdateCommand="UPDATE serverDetail SET location = @location, server_owner =
@server_owner, application = @application, backup_type = @backup_type WHERE
(server_id = (SELECT id FROM serverList WHERE (serverip = @serverip)))"
OnSelecting="sDS_ServerInformation_Selecting"
OnUpdating="sDS_ServerInformation_Updating">
</asp:SqlDataSource>