Detect Browser Text Size Change

vbGansta

Hi there,

What is the best way to detect when a user changes the text size of their
browser. I need to Resize/Move things when they do this so grids and such
don't overlap each other. Thanks for your help.

Joe

Curt_C [MVP]

That's a clientside event... dont think you can. Unless the resize causes a
refresh you wont get this with ASP.NET

vbGansta

Thanks for the reply Curt. So how do you handle text size changes. Do you
just allow enough space so they never run together or what?

bruce barker

normally you use tables, which will reflow the text.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)