    browser. I need to Resize/Move things when they do this so grids and such
    don't overlap each other. Thanks for your help.

    Joe
    vbGansta, Dec 6, 2004

  2. vbGansta

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    That's a clientside event... dont think you can. Unless the resize causes a
    refresh you wont get this with ASP.NET

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Dec 6, 2004

  3. vbGansta

    vbGansta Guest

    Thanks for the reply Curt. So how do you handle text size changes. Do you
    just allow enough space so they never run together or what?

    vbGansta, Dec 6, 2004
  4. vbGansta

    bruce barker Guest

    normally you use tables, which will reflow the text.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Dec 6, 2004
  5. vbGansta

    David Wier Guest

    My suggestion would be to NOT use absolute positioning in your web page/site
    creation.

    David Wier
    MCP, MVP ASP.NET, ASPInsider
    http://aspnet101.com