Detect if iframes successfully load

Remy Sharp

Hi,

My problem is that I want to load an iframe with a window of content.
However, if the target web site is down, I want to hide the iframe
from the page, hence hiding the error.

I've tried to using onError within the iframe tag - but this doesn't
seem to be supported.

Also - I want to avoid having to put an onError or onLoad in the body
tag of either windows (I've seen this as one possible solution in the
past).

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks!

Remy.