Detecting if browser has installed .NET Framework 2.0

Sym

Harlan said:
What is wrong with suggesting that everyone--posters and readers
alike--benefits from users' selection of appropriate groups for their
contributions? Why is pointing users in a better direction an affront?

Sorry - maybe i have completely misunderstood you, or you have
completely misunderstood me. I was not talking really about renaming,
it was a jest comment based upon all the answers that the question got,
where flame at that point. However since it was written answers have
appeared so well done alt.html I say !