    Is there any way to input he screen.height information into <Table
    Height=> so I can have my page auto center vertically. I don't want to
    use CSS because it disrupts other tables.
    john T, Feb 19, 2004

  2. john T

    john T Guest

    Re: Detecting screen.height for use in <Table Height=> here's an example - site.zip (0/1)

    Attachment Included

    john T, Feb 19, 2004

  3. Re: Detecting screen.height for use in <Table Height=> here's an example - site.zip (0/1)

    "john T" <> wrote in message
    >Attachment Included

    Not in this group. See:-

    Richard.
    Richard Cornford, Feb 19, 2004
  4. john T

    john T Guest

    john T, Feb 19, 2004
  5. john T

    Randy Webb Guest

    john T wrote:

    > On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:56:00 -0500, Randy Webb
    > <> wrote:
    > Attachment Included

    Read the FAQ, and don't do that. Now, repost with a URL or the code, I
    will *not* accept attachments.

    --
    Randy
    Chance Favors The Prepared Mind
    Randy Webb, Feb 19, 2004
  6. john T

    Randy Webb Guest

    john T wrote:

    > On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 02:15:00 -0000, "Richard Cornford"
    > <> wrote:
    > link
    > http://bellsouthpwp.net/l/a/lamppost/site.zip

    No zips. Put the code up, so it can be seen without downloading a zip file.

    Randy Webb, Feb 19, 2004
  7. john T

    john T Guest

    john T, Feb 19, 2004
  8. Re: Detecting screen.height for use in <Table Height=> here's an example - site.zip (0/1)

    "john T" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 19 Feb 2004 02:15:00 -0000, "Richard Cornford"
    > <> wrote:
    > all right
    >
    > http://bellsouthpwp.net/l/a/lamppost/withcssvcenter.htm

    Now *that* was bloody rude. Why do you think I want my browser window to be
    1600 by 1200 pixels? Plus, when it *is* that big your graphic totally falls
    apart.

    This is *my* browser. *I* will choose how big it is thankyou.

    Cheers
    Richard.
    Richard Formby, Feb 19, 2004