Determin which CSS page to load based on browser

Brian Henry

I have to have two css pages to display my site correctly, one for IE6/5.5
which has hacks in it, but i dont want those hacks to show up on IE7
(already tested out without hacks and the finally fixed all the bugs that I
saw in CSS with my site) and FireFox/Opera.. how would I get the site to
give either mycssIE6.css for the older IE's or the mycss.css for the ones
that display css correctly? thanks!