Determine app pool from code

Steve Lynch

Is there a way to check from within the code which application pool is being
used? I want to include the name of the current app pool in the tracing output.

Thanks!

Guest

Since the application pool is already predetermined by the settings in IIS,
you should already know this information.
Peter

Steve Lynch

Thank you Captain Obvious. If you don't know the answer to a question then
don't post a useless reply.

I don't always have access to IIS Manager. If I'm not an administrator of
the web server, or it is at a customer site behind a firewall and all I have
access to is port 80 or 443 I would like an easy way to get this app pool
included in trace outputs and log files.