    Another web application (domain) call our application.
    We want to determine in our application which domain call.

    Thanks.

    Tuncer Erhamza, Mar 14, 2008

  2. re:
    !> We want to determine in our application which domain call.

    Capture the requesting IP and do a reverse DNS lookup, although that won't help you.

    There's many clients which share IPs, via proxies, with many other clients.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ======================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Mar 14, 2008

  3. Tuncer Erhamza

    siccolo Guest

    On Mar 14, 12:49 pm, "Tuncer Erhamza" <> wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > Another web application (domain) call our application.
    > We want to determine in our application which domain call.
    >
    > Thanks.

    you may want to check Request.ServerVariables["HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR"],
    and then, if that one's empty,
    look in Request.ServerVariables["REMOTE_ADDR"] ....something along
    this lines.

    ... more at http://www.siccolo.com/articles.asp

    siccolo, Mar 15, 2008