Determine request URL when implementing IHttpModule

Fernando Gómez

Hello all. I have a class that implements the IHttpModule interface. In the
Init method, I subscribe to HttpApplication.PostRequestHandlerExecute, where
I do some processing for my web application. However, this does not apply to
one particular page, and thus I need to know the URL of the request.

I tried with HttpApplication.Request.Url, but it throwed an HttpException.
Reading the documentation, I found that this happens whenever Request is not
available (i.e. it is null).

So my question is, in this scenario, how could I determine the page being
requested?

Thanks in advance.