Determining in EndRequest event when redirection has occurred

Neal

Is there a way to determine in an EndRequest event method that
response.redirect() has been called? I'm implementing a persistent
server side page cache and I don't want to cache the response of a
page if a redirect has been done.

bruce barker

I haven't checked, but the redirect should be in the response headers

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

John Saunders

You could try to use HttpResponse.StatusCode. Maybe it's been set to 302 by
that time.