Determining OS

Uncle Pirate

Travis said:
Hey Arthur, when in Rome do as the Romans do. If you continue to top
post, what you will accomplish is the regulars (you know the ones that
know all the right answers) will killfile you. Then the only answers
you get will be from people like me.

So top post if you must. But eventually you will change, or just not be
heard by anyone that can answer your question. Your choice.

Too late. He's already made sure that everyone knows he doesn't care
about rules or intend to follow them. Travis, He's already hit my kf
due to the post you've replied to.

Coordinator, Tularosa Basin Chapter, ABATE of NM; AMA#758681; COBB
'94 1500 Vulcan (now wrecked) :( http://motorcyclefun.org/Dcp_2068c.jpg

Uncle Pirate

rf said:
Er, I dunno. Some of your answers are getting real good :)

I agree. Travis is learning to fit in. Unlike some others.

Coordinator, Tularosa Basin Chapter, ABATE of NM; AMA#758681; COBB
'94 1500 Vulcan (now wrecked) :( http://motorcyclefun.org/Dcp_2068c.jpg

Arthur P.

That's a convenient out. Anytime someone disagrees they must be a troll.
Nonsense.

Arthur

Karl Core

Toby Inkster said:
We'll have to teach him how to use his killfile now.

And you yours! ;-)
If all ya'll would killfile the bastard, I wouldn't ever have to see any of
his drivel!

Mark Parnell

Previously in alt.html, Karl Core <[email protected]> said:

[Richard]
If all ya'll would killfile the bastard, I wouldn't ever have to see any of
his drivel!

Ditto. But someone needs to keep him out of their killfile so they can
correct all his misinformation, else unsuspecting n00bs will take our
collective silence as approval.

rf

Mark Parnell said:
Previously in alt.html, Karl Core <[email protected]> said:

[Richard]
If all ya'll would killfile the bastard, I wouldn't ever have to see any of
his drivel!

Ditto. But someone needs to keep him out of their killfile so they can
correct all his misinformation, else unsuspecting n00bs will take our
collective silence as approval.

Such as just happened with Mr Scott_From_PA who for a minute actually
believed that the advice given him by RtS was valid advice :-(

Arthur P.

Awww someone afraid of a little competition on the design tips and tricks ?.
Sad

Arthur
Mark Parnell said:
Previously in alt.html, Karl Core <[email protected]> said:

[Richard]
If all ya'll would killfile the bastard, I wouldn't ever have to see any of
his drivel!

Ditto. But someone needs to keep him out of their killfile so they can
correct all his misinformation, else unsuspecting n00bs will take our
collective silence as approval.

Barbara de Zoete

Mark Parnell said:
Previously in alt.html, Karl Core <[email protected]> said:

[Richard]
If all ya'll would killfile the bastard, I wouldn't ever have to see any of
his drivel!

Ditto. But someone needs to keep him out of their killfile so they can
correct all his misinformation, else unsuspecting n00bs will take our
collective silence as approval.

Such as just happened with Mr Scott_From_PA who for a minute actually
believed that the advice given him by RtS was valid advice :-(

Why not take turns on monitoring what RtS does? :)

Els

Barbara said:
[Richard]
If all ya'll would killfile the bastard, I wouldn't
ever have to see any of his drivel!

Ditto. But someone needs to keep him out of their
killfile so they can correct all his misinformation, else
unsuspecting n00bs will take our collective silence as
approval.

Such as just happened with Mr Scott_From_PA who for a
minute actually believed that the advice given him by RtS
was valid advice :-(

Why not take turns on monitoring what RtS does? :)

How about an automated reply to any post he makes? (and of
course have the bot-sender of those also killfiled)

Going after him and correct his posts is a day job.