    causes this error, or how to fix it.

    Does anyone have an idea on how to get rid of this error?

    Erik.
    Erik Sørensen, Sep 4, 2004

  2. "Erik Sørensen" <> wrote in message
    news:41399378$...
    > When I try to compile something in Dev-C++ 4.9.9.0 i get a fatal error
    > reading " 'all-before' does not exist - don't know how to make it "
    >
    > I am not a programming expert, and I have not been able to figure out what
    > causes this error, or how to fix it.
    >
    > Does anyone have an idea on how to get rid of this error?
    >
    > Erik.

    You are using the beta distribution which is pretty much broken. Download
    version 4.0.0.0 or whatever the most recent stable version is.

    And: this is off topic for this news group. You should find a group that
    supports your product or some other means of answering questions in the
    future, cause a lot of people here will be more harsh with you than I am
    being right now, AND they won't answer your question.

    Yours,

    James
    Aguilar, James, Sep 4, 2004