Dev-Cpp Win32 edition Can not Compile

BlackWhite

The error is "Ubable to run program"
As the doc says
Set the "tools->compile option-->programs" each bin path.But when set,it
can't be saved:(

How to fix the problem?

puppet_sock

BlackWhite said:
The error is "Ubable to run program"
As the doc says
Set the "tools->compile option-->programs" each bin path.But when set,it
can't be saved:(

How to fix the problem?

You need to go to a news group that deals with your particular
compiler and platform. Here we only deal with standard C++
language issues.

You could start with a search a groups.google.com for news groups
that talk about your particular compiler.
Socks