Dev-CPP

Grzegorz

I have problem with this IDE;
When i want commpil any project my system stops answer. But when i commpile
only file everything is OK.

Dev-Cpp - 4.9.8.0
Windows Me

Jeff Schwab

Grzegorz said:
I have problem with this IDE;
When i want commpil any project my system stops answer. But when i commpile
only file everything is OK.

Dev-Cpp - 4.9.8.0
Windows Me

Get more RAM. :)

Actually, you might want to post in one of the Microsoft groups, and
include a bit more detail.

Grzegorz

Get more RAM. :)
Actually, you might want to post in one of the Microsoft groups, and
include a bit more detail.

I have 256MB RAM. I think it's enough.
Everething is OK when I use W2000.
Mayby problem is with W ME?????
When I commpile program inWME my computer is DOWN. :(((

Bob Jacobs

Grzegorz said:
I have problem with this IDE;
When i want commpil any project my system stops answer. But when i commpile
only file everything is OK.

Dev-Cpp - 4.9.8.0
Windows Me

Go to:

http://www.bloodshed.net/

and click the forum link down the page; try asking there. For info, I have
no problem with Dev-cpp on ME.