develop activex control in c# .net

Patsy

Hi, I've read the article on “Writing an ActiveX Control in .NET†from
c-sharpcorner.com and have succeeded in creating the simple textbox activex
control. However, I need to write an activex control using c# to expose the
Print() method of the System.Drawing.Printing.PrintDocument control, so that
I can print an image file to the default client printer from my web form
without displaying any dialog box. Please advise how this can be achieved.
Please ignore any security issue as the printing is done within the internet.