Develop web application on Websphere as well learn MQSeries on same

Sanjeev

Dear Gurus,

I have experience to develop web application(Servlets & JSP) on Apache
Tomcat with Netbeans as IDE.
I want learn how to develop web application in Websphere Application
Server.
I have following quries.

1> What is the latest version?
2> Is it freely(trial version) downloadable?
3> What are others product/packages bundled with it?
4> Is any IDE available with it?
5> Which are the bundled packages will required for me to develop web
application?

I want learn MQSeries programming using java also
Could any one provide me tutorials/link for above.

Thanking in Advance
Sanjeev

Arne Vajhøj