Develop web application on Websphere as well learn MQSeries on same

Discussion in 'Java' started by Sanjeev, Feb 28, 2008.

  1. Sanjeev

    Sanjeev Guest

    Dear Gurus,

    I have experience to develop web application(Servlets & JSP) on Apache
    Tomcat with Netbeans as IDE.
    I want learn how to develop web application in Websphere Application
    Server.
    I have following quries.

    1> What is the latest version?
    2> Is it freely(trial version) downloadable?
    3> What are others product/packages bundled with it?
    4> Is any IDE available with it?
    5> Which are the bundled packages will required for me to develop web
    application?

    I want learn MQSeries programming using java also
    Could any one provide me tutorials/link for above.

    Thanking in Advance
    Sanjeev
    Sanjeev, Feb 28, 2008

  2. Sanjeev

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    Re: Develop web application on Websphere as well learn MQSeries onsame

    Sanjeev wrote:
    > 1> What is the latest version?

    6.1 I believe.

    > 2> Is it freely(trial version) downloadable?

    Express is free
    trials are also available -
    http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/download/brand.jsp?b=Websphere

    > 3> What are others product/packages bundled with it?
    > 4> Is any IDE available with it?
    > 5> Which are the bundled packages will required for me to develop web
    > application?

    Check it out yourself.

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Feb 29, 2008