Develop Web Service with Eclipse

nicky

I use Apache Tomcat and Axis for web server.
my web service create by Eclipse 3.0.
I want to know how to config environment for jsp call my web service.
My service is .jws contain "C:\Tomcat\webapps\axis".
Introduce me please...Thanks.

zoopy

I use Apache Tomcat and Axis for web server.
my web service create by Eclipse 3.0.
I want to know how to config environment for jsp call my web service.
My service is .jws contain "C:\Tomcat\webapps\axis".
Introduce me please...Thanks.

Sure, I'm delighted to present to you the Eclipse newsserver
<To be able to access it you'll need a password, which can be acquired at
<http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html> ;-)

Seriously, to me it's not clear if you have an Eclipse specific question, or a webservices question.
For Eclipse specific issues you might find more support at the Eclipse newsserver. There you'll find
for instance the 'eclipse.webtools' newsgroup which might you point to the appropriate plugins to
aid development of webservices.