    --
    Jeet Disuja
    Delhi

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVldCBEaXN1amE=?=, Oct 25, 2006

  2. An API is an Application Programming Interface. I am not sure if the
    National Stock Exchange has an API, or if you will have to write one, as I
    am not familiar with what they offer.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 25, 2006

  3. There are Web Services that can access Stock Quotes and statistics. I
    suppose this would qualify as a "SOAP API".

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP