Developing an app to controll multiple screens at once

Daniel

He's my situation, i work in a (big)room that has 3 projectors. I want
to develop an application that can control all 3 screens displaying
different live data, from a computer that has a video card for each
projecttor.
Where in the world do i start looking for information on how this can
be accomplished? platform does not matter. Win32 or linux (preferably
linux though)

any help would be appreciated.

Victor Bazarov

Daniel said:
He's my situation, i work in a (big)room that has 3 projectors. I want
to develop an application that can control all 3 screens displaying
different live data, from a computer that has a video card for each
projecttor.
Where in the world do i start looking for information on how this can
be accomplished? platform does not matter. Win32 or linux (preferably
linux though)

I suppose you should start in comp.os.linux.development.apps.