    controls? Any pros & cons with this approach ?

    Thanks,
    Srikar

    Srikar, Apr 18, 2005

  2. Srikar

    Brock Allen Guest

    You're looking at two different architectures. This is almost like saying
    you want to use the same menu control for ASP.NET and PHP. So one possible
    approach would be to factor out the common menu stuff into something that
    can be chared, such as a client side include and then do the work in the
    browser.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen