    that
    someone has figured it out in meantime.

    Joachim

    Joachim Dahl, Nov 4, 2008

  2. Fabio Zadrozny, Nov 5, 2008

  3. Joachim Dahl

    Joachim Dahl Guest

    Fabio Zadrozny wrote:
    >> Has anyone been able to use both Pydev and CDT to debug extension
    >> modules?
    >>
    >> The question was asked about a year ago on this list, and I am hoping
    >> that
    >> someone has figured it out in meantime.
    >>

    > Previous answers on that:
    >
    > https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=4268986
    > https://sourceforge.net/&forum_name=pydev-users
    >
    > Cheers,
    >
    > Fabio

    I have tried all of those things (on Linux), but without success. Has
    anyone tried
    this under Linux?

    Joachim Dahl, Nov 5, 2008
  4. > I have tried all of those things (on Linux), but without success. Has anyone
    > tried
    > this under Linux?

    Have you asked on CDT? (the basic idea is that python behaves as a
    regular program launched, so, that should be something straightforward
    to do).

    Cheers,

    Fabio

    Fabio Zadrozny, Nov 6, 2008