Development enrironment configuration for .NET platform in distrib

Guest

I have developed web based information system under .NET application. The
IIS, Visual Studio, and MS SQL Server are in the same server machine. Now the
server will move to other site (another building) and I will have a new
computer for development. I can use Virtual terminal to access the server
machine. I have following questions.
(1) How can configure the development environment?
(2) Is the Visual Studio installed in the new machine?
(3) Of course, the IIS and SQL Server should be installed in the server
machine. Should I have the administration previlege of the server machine? I
hope so since I need to build the database, setup security, configure IIS
security, and FTP server.
(4) How to connect Visual Studio to the SQL Server at the server machine?
(5) anything else should I think about?

Thanks

David