Development Web Server

Don

I am working on a project that consists of several .Net web
applications that appear to the user as one large application. One
part of the application handles user authentication using the .net
membership framework. Menus, and various links in the application,
seamlessly take the user to other .Net applications. If a user goes
directly to a page and has not logged in, they are redirected to the
login site and then returned to the requested page after logging in.

Recently our network has banned the use of IIS on all desktops.
Without a local copy of IIS, how can I develop and debug the
applications?

I have tried using the Development Web Server that is embedded with
Visual Studio 2005 (and 2008) but it cannot handle our current
architecture. It can only run one application at a time, so when I am
redirected to the login site I get an error; no login site is running
on that server.

Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Thanks,
Don