    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/webcontrols/overview/tabstrip.asp

    Thanks
    Jorgen
    Jorgen Jensen, Jun 21, 2005

  2. Sorry, I think I didn't explained the problem clear :

    I got 2 tabstrips in a multipage
    I put an usercontrol (.ascx) in each tabstrip

    1st .ascx control contains a datagrid
    2nd .ascx control contains 2 textboxes (therefore I implemented it as
    usercontrols)

    When I click on a row in the datagrid in first tabstrip, the texbox1 gets
    data from column1 and textbox2 gets data from column2

    How can I link usercontrol1 and usercontrol2 together, so usercontrol2
    contains data from selected row in usercontrol1 (datagrid)

    Thanks
    Jorgen Jensen

    Jorgen Jensen, Jun 21, 2005