DevExpress ASPxGrid control - linking to textboxes

Jorgen Jensen

Hi,
How do I see the details on a datarow in a DevExpress ASPxDataGrid, in
multiple texboxes on an other pageview on a Microsoft Multipage ?

I am building a weblog, using DevExpress controls. But I need to hard-code
the ASPxDatagrid / ASPxTextBox linking.
I know DevExpress has a great designer for their controls, but when you want
to put the controls in two different tabs (microsoft tabstrip/multipage) I
think you have to do the linking in hardcode.

See :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/webcontrols/overview/tabstrip.asp

Thanks
Jorgen

Jorgen Jensen

Sorry, I think I didn't explained the problem clear :

I got 2 tabstrips in a multipage
I put an usercontrol (.ascx) in each tabstrip

1st .ascx control contains a datagrid
2nd .ascx control contains 2 textboxes (therefore I implemented it as
usercontrols)

When I click on a row in the datagrid in first tabstrip, the texbox1 gets
data from column1 and textbox2 gets data from column2

How can I link usercontrol1 and usercontrol2 together, so usercontrol2
contains data from selected row in usercontrol1 (datagrid)

Thanks
Jorgen Jensen