Device Context of Entire Screen

Abd

Hiiiiiii
I am programming in Visual C++ 6.0
I want to get RGB percent of all of pixls of screen, and so I need to
get Device Context of entire screen.
I know that CClientDC dc(this) gets a divice context handler for the
active window of my application that is running. I want to know what
expression must be the argument of constructor of CClinetDC except
"this" in the above expression so the entire screen device context
handler be otained.
Thanks a lot.
byyyyyye

Victor Bazarov

Abd said:
Hiiiiiii
I am programming in Visual C++ 6.0
I want to get RGB percent of all of pixls of screen, [...]

There is no 'screen' in C++. Please post this MS Windows
programming question to comp.os.ms-windows.programming
newsgroup.