Device default is html problem > simple

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by dave, Feb 1, 2005.

  1. dave

    dave Guest

    There should be a good simple answer to this. I have a mobile device that
    accepts html.

    I have created a mobile asp.net page and by default when the device browses
    to it it does not show html. If browse to an asp.net page it does just fine.

    I have defined
    <browserCaps>
    <use var="HTTP_USER_AGENT" />
    <filter> <case match="{http_user_agent}">

    in my web.config and put the value of
    request.servervariables("http_user_agent") in the above {http_user_agent}
    spot. as part of this definition i have entered

    preferredRenderingType = "html32"

    Why is that it does not render html to the device? I am little confused.

    thx
    mike

    dave, Feb 1, 2005