device provisioning management system

handheldmaster

Need to manage pocket pcs (windows mobile 2003) in the field ... how can one
do this ?

Need simple features like
- capability to identify each unit uniquely
- capability to do installsheild type installations a.k.a packages.
- capability to do a kiosk type installation (full reinstall of operating
system) - firmware
- capability to have relay servers at remote sites to avoid download over
wide area network - best to have FTP servers
- capability to do a vnc-like session into the unit
- management agent on unit should have capability to control communications
(like wireless lan, modem)

Pocket PCs have been around from the year 2000 .... its 6th anniversary and
yet to see a full-proof device management system from anybody .. unless I am
missing someone..

MVPs ? please advise .. what is the best way to do this .. checked the
windows marketplace and google'd found following list

Thanks ..

FredAdiv

Take a look at www.MobiApp.com for a product named MobiLook.
Some of it's plugins (MobiSpy, Task, Installer, Deployer and RemoteDisplay)
suites your needs.

- Fred