    MVPs ? please advise .. what is the best way to do this .. checked the
    windows marketplace and google'd found following list

    Thanks ..

    handheldmaster, Aug 24, 2006

  2. handheldmaster

    Guest Guest

    Take a look at these:
    http://odysseysoftware.com/products_athena.asp
    http://www.ianywhere.com/products/afaria.html

    --
    Chris Tacke
    OpenNETCF Consulting
    Managed Code in the Embedded World
    www.opennetcf.com
    --

    Guest, Aug 24, 2006

  3. handheldmaster

    FredAdiv Guest

    Take a look at www.MobiApp.com for a product named MobiLook.
    Some of it's plugins (MobiSpy, Task, Installer, Deployer and RemoteDisplay)
    suites your needs.

    - Fred

    FredAdiv, Aug 24, 2006
  4. You should definitely have a look at Telelogos's products:

    http://www.telelogos.com/pub/us/accueil/accueil.php

    Regards,

    Manuel

    Manuel Delgado, Aug 24, 2006