Device update 3.0

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by Erik van Berkel, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. Erik van Berkel, Jul 10, 2003

  2. Erik van Berkel

    Josh Guest

    No answer for you, but I also have the same exact problem. Will
    someone from Microsoft please address this issue? I'd really like to
    download this device update.

    Thanks,
    Josh

    Josh, Jul 11, 2003

  3. Erik van Berkel

    Josh Guest

    Fair enough, Earl. Thanks for the update.

    Josh

    Josh, Jul 16, 2003
  4. Erik van Berkel

    Brock Guest

    How about Device Update 2.0 then? It gives the same result. I can't even
    find that.

    Thanks

    Earl Beaman[MS], Jul 22, 2003
  6. Erik van Berkel

    Thierry Houy Guest

    Thanks, Will be waiting!

    My phone is/was on that list!!

    Thierry Houy, Jul 22, 2003
  7. Erik van Berkel

    Thierry Houy Guest

    Any word on device update 3.0?
    The pages states that you must download device update 3.0 because device
    update 2.0 has flaws, but no link, no info nothing

    Thierry Houy, Jul 31, 2003
  8. Hi All,

    I know it's been a long haul waiting for the new DU. The final bits for DU
    3.0 have been officially signed off now, so the update should be available
    within the next few days.

    Thank you all for your patience.

    Earl Beaman[MS], Aug 1, 2003
  9. Erik van Berkel

    Thierry Houy Guest

    Thanks!

    Thierry Houy, Aug 1, 2003
  10. Thomas Scheidegger [MVP], Aug 6, 2003