    Any comment and help with solutions would be fine.

    regards

    Vidar Kalsund
    Vidar Kalsund, Aug 30, 2004

  2. I'm not on the mobile controls team, and I haven't done much work with them
    in a long time, but in the event that the following link helps, here goes...

    The profiler at http://www.asp.net/mobile/profile/default.aspx has
    information about creating profile information for devices that aren't on
    the list. See the site for more information. I haven't used this site myself
    so can't provide any additional good information, but hopefully this is a
    start.

    --
    Andrew Enfield
    Programmer Writer, Windows CE