    (Germany/France/Italy).

    Best Regards,

    Günther.
    Günther B, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Günther B

    JuanDG Guest

    Currently NO, we wont have a Device Update beyond v4, mostly because the
    faith of Mobile Controls is being decided for .NET 2.0 (maybe mobile
    controls will be deprecated by ASP.NET 2.0) currently in .NET 2.0 Beta 1
    there are no Mobile Controls, ASP.NET 2.0 renders a special version of your
    website specifically for mobile devices without you having to write a single
    line of code, in Beta 2 it wont be so and they (ASP.NET Team) recommend us
    to keep using Mobile Controls as in v1.x.

    As you can see it's not still very clear what it's going to happen but all
    rumors point to the extinction of Mobile Controls for .NET 2.0 RTM (that
    means NO more Device Updates).

    Nevertheless you can build the Profiles for the Devices you want here:
    http://www.asp.net/mobile/profile/default.aspx
    it's a very cool wizard that will guide you through building the profiles,
    Hope it Helps!!!

    Good Luck!!!

    --

    Juan David Gomez A.