    scripts?

    Thanks,
    Miguel
    shapper, Oct 26, 2007

  2. shapper

    cwdjrxyz Guest

    On Oct 25, 7:33 pm, shapper <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > could someone tell me where can I find some DHTML and Javascript
    > scripts?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Miguel

    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ has many that are free and easy to copy.
    Using dhtml (not another language, just using javascript, css, etc
    together to give dynamic effects) is not as popular as it was several
    years ago, since flash etc dynamic effects are now easier to use in
    many cases. Keep in mind that if script is turned off, the dhtml code,
    that depends on javascript, will not be seen. This can be a serious
    consideration for a commercial site if loss of the dhtml effect would
    not allow someone to understand what you wish to sell. For serious
    javascript questions, post in the Usenet group comp.lang.javascript .
    There however seems to be little interest in dhtml effects in that
    group anymore - many of the regulars there seem to write code for
    commercial web sites.
    cwdjrxyz, Oct 26, 2007

  3. shapper

    Sparky Guest

    On Oct 25, 7:55 pm, cwdjrxyz <> wrote:
    > On Oct 25, 7:33 pm, shapper <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hello,

    > > could someone tell me where can I find some DHTML and Javascript
    > > scripts?

    > > Thanks,
    > > Miguel

    > http://www.dynamicdrive.com/has many that are free and easy to copy.
    > Using dhtml (not another language, just using javascript, css, etc
    > together to give dynamic effects) is not as popular as it was several
    > years ago, since flash etc dynamic effects are now easier to use in
    > many cases. Keep in mind that if script is turned off, the dhtml code,
    > that depends on javascript, will not be seen. This can be a serious
    > consideration for a commercial site if loss of the dhtml effect would
    > not allow someone to understand what you wish to sell. For serious
    > javascript questions, post in the Usenet group comp.lang.javascript .
    > There however seems to be little interest in dhtml effects in that
    > group anymore - many of the regulars there seem to write code for
    > commercial web sites.

    just search javascript in google and you will get some
    Sparky, Oct 27, 2007
  4. shapper

    Sparky Guest

    On Oct 25, 7:55 pm, cwdjrxyz <> wrote:
    > On Oct 25, 7:33 pm, shapper <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hello,

    > > could someone tell me where can I find some DHTML and Javascript
    > > scripts?

    > > Thanks,
    > > Miguel

    > http://www.dynamicdrive.com/has many that are free and easy to copy.
    > Using dhtml (not another language, just using javascript, css, etc
    > together to give dynamic effects) is not as popular as it was several
    > years ago, since flash etc dynamic effects are now easier to use in
    > many cases. Keep in mind that if script is turned off, the dhtml code,
    > that depends on javascript, will not be seen. This can be a serious
    > consideration for a commercial site if loss of the dhtml effect would
    > not allow someone to understand what you wish to sell. For serious
    > javascript questions, post in the Usenet group comp.lang.javascript .
    > There however seems to be little interest in dhtml effects in that
    > group anymore - many of the regulars there seem to write code for
    > commercial web sites.

    http://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp is probably the best there is
    lets you understand the code but you dont have to make it all yourself
    Sparky, Oct 27, 2007