DHTML and Javascript

shapper

Hello,

could someone tell me where can I find some DHTML and Javascript
scripts?

Thanks,
Miguel

cwdjrxyz

Hello,

could someone tell me where can I find some DHTML and Javascript
scripts?

Thanks,
Miguel

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/ has many that are free and easy to copy.
Using dhtml (not another language, just using javascript, css, etc
together to give dynamic effects) is not as popular as it was several
years ago, since flash etc dynamic effects are now easier to use in
many cases. Keep in mind that if script is turned off, the dhtml code,
that depends on javascript, will not be seen. This can be a serious
consideration for a commercial site if loss of the dhtml effect would
not allow someone to understand what you wish to sell. For serious
javascript questions, post in the Usenet group comp.lang.javascript .
There however seems to be little interest in dhtml effects in that
group anymore - many of the regulars there seem to write code for
commercial web sites.

Sparky

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/has many that are free and easy to copy.
Using dhtml (not another language, just using javascript, css, etc
together to give dynamic effects) is not as popular as it was several
years ago, since flash etc dynamic effects are now easier to use in
many cases. Keep in mind that if script is turned off, the dhtml code,
that depends on javascript, will not be seen. This can be a serious
consideration for a commercial site if loss of the dhtml effect would
not allow someone to understand what you wish to sell. For serious
javascript questions, post in the Usenet group comp.lang.javascript .
There however seems to be little interest in dhtml effects in that
group anymore - many of the regulars there seem to write code for
commercial web sites.

just search javascript in google and you will get some

Sparky

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/has many that are free and easy to copy.
Using dhtml (not another language, just using javascript, css, etc
together to give dynamic effects) is not as popular as it was several
years ago, since flash etc dynamic effects are now easier to use in
many cases. Keep in mind that if script is turned off, the dhtml code,
that depends on javascript, will not be seen. This can be a serious
consideration for a commercial site if loss of the dhtml effect would
not allow someone to understand what you wish to sell. For serious
javascript questions, post in the Usenet group comp.lang.javascript .
There however seems to be little interest in dhtml effects in that
group anymore - many of the regulars there seem to write code for
commercial web sites.

http://www.w3schools.com/js/default.asp is probably the best there is
lets you understand the code but you dont have to make it all yourself