    email to : kenneth.m.mcdonald _at_ sbcglobal.net

    Thanks,
    Ken McDonald

    Kenneth McDonald, Feb 14, 2005

  2. Do Re Mi chel La Si Do, Feb 14, 2005

  3. Oh, Sorry, I had read too fast.
    I see, now, the word "Mac".
    Apologies.

    Michel Claveau

    Do Re Mi chel La Si Do, Feb 14, 2005
  4. Kenneth McDonald

    aurora Guest

    IE should be able to do that. Install the win32 modules. Then you should
    simply embed Python using <script language='python'>. Not sure about Mac.
    Even on Windows your audiences are limited to those who have
    IE+python+win32 modules.

    aurora, Feb 14, 2005
  5. In article <>, aurora <> wrote:

    What are the win 32 modules? Searching "OS X win 32" on Google gave me a bit
    too much...

    Thanks,
    Ken

    Kenneth McDonald, Feb 15, 2005
  6. Kenneth McDonald a écrit :
    > In article <>, aurora <> wrote:
    >
    > What are the win 32 modules? Searching "OS X win 32" on Google gave me a bit
    > too much...

    I guess Aurora did not took time to read your whole post. Win32 modules
    are for Windows, of course...

    Bruno Desthuilliers, Feb 15, 2005