    It's only in IE it won't work.

    Terje

    , Nov 15, 2005

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > After I created the DHTML menu on this page the Icons over the search
    > bar stop working.
    > http://home.no.net/terjeila/
    > Can sombody tell me why?
    > It's only in IE it won't work.

    IE tells you why - there are syntax errors on your code. For example:
    var l=p._shell,fl=l.filters;
    should probably be
    var l=p._shell;fl=l.filters;

    --

    Hywel
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Nov 15, 2005

  3. RobG Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> After I created the DHTML menu on this page the Icons over the search
    >> bar stop working.
    >> http://home.no.net/terjeila/
    >> Can sombody tell me why?
    >> It's only in IE it won't work.

    > IE tells you why - there are syntax errors on your code. For example:
    > var l=p._shell,fl=l.filters;

    That is not a syntax error.

    > should probably be
    > var l=p._shell;fl=l.filters;

    that will create 'fl' as a global variable, the above will create it as
    a local variable.

    --
    Rob

    RobG, Nov 16, 2005