    Davidson Guest

    Could someone advises me some good books or information about DHTML menu?
    Thanks in advance.
    Davidson, Feb 6, 2005

  2. Davidson

    SIMON Guest

    Hello,

    i am using the dhtml package from likno.com, called AllWebMenus.

    You can create dropdown, horizontal or popup menus in javascript. it
    works with all major browsers in MAC and PC platform.

    it is cheap too

    there is also a free addin for Frontpage, Dreamweaver and NOF

    http://www.likno.com/allwebmenusinfo.html

    SIMON, Feb 22, 2005