DHTML shopping cart in use at NineWest.com

Discussion in 'Javascript' started by Noah Sussman, Sep 27, 2006.

  1. Noah Sussman

    Noah Sussman Guest

    For the last few months, it has been my pleasure to be a member of the
    UI development team doing a re-design of NineWest.com. One of the
    projects we undertook was to improve the shopping cart interface,
    leveraging DHTML. We are quite proud of the result.

    If you are interested, please take a look. This newsgroup has been an
    invaluable resource throughout this project. We hope that the
    community will benefit from seeing the result of our work.

    Currently we only fully support IE 5.5+, and Firefox 1.5+.

    It is also worth noting that, since we just launched the redesign
    yesterday, we have not yet gotten around to removing the line breaks
    from our JavaScript includes. Novices (or anyone) interested in
    enterprise applications for JavaScript, might enjoy reading the
    shopping cart's source code, while it is still easily human-readable.

    http://ninewest.com

    Noah Sussman, Sep 27, 2006