DHTML shopping cart in use at NineWest.com

Noah Sussman

For the last few months, it has been my pleasure to be a member of the
UI development team doing a re-design of NineWest.com. One of the
projects we undertook was to improve the shopping cart interface,
leveraging DHTML. We are quite proud of the result.

If you are interested, please take a look. This newsgroup has been an
invaluable resource throughout this project. We hope that the
community will benefit from seeing the result of our work.

Currently we only fully support IE 5.5+, and Firefox 1.5+.

It is also worth noting that, since we just launched the redesign
yesterday, we have not yet gotten around to removing the line breaks
from our JavaScript includes. Novices (or anyone) interested in
enterprise applications for JavaScript, might enjoy reading the
shopping cart's source code, while it is still easily human-readable.

http://ninewest.com