    them...

    any ideas?

    , Dec 24, 2006

  2. BootNic Guest

    http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=force download group:comp.lang.javascript

    --
    BootNic Sunday, December 24, 2006 10:47 AM

    The world is very different now. For man holds in his mortal hands
    the power to abolish all forms of human poverty, and all forms of
    human life.
    *John Fitzgerald Kennedy, Inaugural Address*

    BootNic, Dec 24, 2006

  3. VK Guest

    wrote:
    > Is there a way through javascript that would allow me to specify that a
    > user must actually "save" a file?

    No

    > any ideas?

    Over server response headers some options are available for some
    browers:
    <http://www.jibbering.com/faq/index.html#FAQ4_33>

    VK, Dec 24, 2006