    in asp.net 2.0?

    Thanks!
    ..:M:.
    Maury, Sep 14, 2006

  2. John Timney \(MVP\), Sep 14, 2006

  3. Maury

    Maury Guest

    John Timney (MVP) ha scritto:
    > Do a search on google, theres hundreds.

    I tried with google but I found only
    payment services (not so cheap...)
    I'll try this one, thanks.

    ..:M:.
    Maury, Sep 14, 2006
  4. Maury

    Maury Guest

    Maury, Sep 14, 2006
  5. You'll need to dig deeper - pies and line charts are both graph types which
    is what you initially asked for.

    This is free but it may not have everything you need.
    http://www.freereporting.com/?gclid=CIu_-qz9rIcCFSPFXgodeXTYkw

    This is well respected, free for developers - its doesn't do flowcharts.
    http://www.dotnetcharting.com/?gaw

    I dont know of any asp.net based flowcharting tools that are free. suggest
    you take a look at the asp.net control gallery
    http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=1&tabindex=6

    Regards

    John Timney (MVP)
    VISIT MY WEBSITE:
    http://www.johntimney.com

    John Timney \(MVP\), Sep 14, 2006
  6. Hello Maury,

    Check Nevron .NET Vision suite www.nevron.com
    They have both charting and diagramming components for ASP.NET and you
    can fully test the products.

    Regards,
    Chris
    Chris Lithgow, Sep 15, 2006
  7. Maury

    heck0045

    Joined:
    May 16, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    ASP.NET AJAX Diagram Control - EasyDiagram.NET

    Hi Maury,

    Have you tried EasyDiagram.NET? It's a completely free, open source diagramming tool for asp.net 2.0 written in c#. It uses some pretty cool ajax and javascript techniques for drawing lines. You can draw either orthogonally (right angle) or direct lines.

    You can check it out here: http://www.EasyDiagram.net

    HTH
    heck0045, May 16, 2008