Maury

John Timney (MVP) ha scritto:
Do a search on google, theres hundreds.

I tried with google but I found only
payment services (not so cheap...)
I'll try this one, thanks.

..:M:.

John Timney \(MVP\)

You'll need to dig deeper - pies and line charts are both graph types which
is what you initially asked for.

This is free but it may not have everything you need.
http://www.freereporting.com/?gclid=CIu_-qz9rIcCFSPFXgodeXTYkw

This is well respected, free for developers - its doesn't do flowcharts.
http://www.dotnetcharting.com/?gaw

I dont know of any asp.net based flowcharting tools that are free. suggest
you take a look at the asp.net control gallery
http://www.asp.net/ControlGallery/default.aspx?Category=1&tabindex=6

Regards

John Timney (MVP)
VISIT MY WEBSITE:
http://www.johntimney.com

Chris Lithgow

Hello Maury,

Check Nevron .NET Vision suite www.nevron.com
They have both charting and diagramming components for ASP.NET and you
can fully test the products.

Regards,
Chris

Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
ASP.NET AJAX Diagram Control - EasyDiagram.NET

Hi Maury,

Have you tried EasyDiagram.NET? It's a completely free, open source diagramming tool for asp.net 2.0 written in c#. It uses some pretty cool ajax and javascript techniques for drawing lines. You can draw either orthogonally (right angle) or direct lines.

You can check it out here: http://www.EasyDiagram.net

HTH