Dial up a numeric pager question in asp.net

john_20_28_2000

Does anyone know of anything out there that I can use to dial up a
numeric pager, leave a number and then hang up? It is not a "fancy"
pager. No message, not text, no nothing. Just a regular old pager. I
have looked at the various SMS stuff, but it all goes to text message,
etc. Nothing for a regular pager.

I have a asp.net page. User clicks a button that says "Page Me."
Somehow the box with the modem dials up the pager and leaves the
numeric page (all same phone number left).

Thank you for any help.