    in an ASP .NET 2.0 web site?

    Thanks,

    Peter.

    BobLaughland, Feb 28, 2006

  2. There is the "normal" and easy way with the JavaScript functions, but those
    alert boxes look really cheesy. I use this code
    http://weblogs.asp.net/bleroy/archive/2005/12/01/432016.aspx and it allows
    you to make much better looking dialog boxes for ASP.NET. Also, none of the
    pop-up blockers I found block these confirm dialogs, which is a big bonus.

    Gabriel Magaña, Feb 28, 2006