    Thanks!

    --
    F. Delente

    Guest, Aug 13, 2011

  2. On 13-8-2011 17:21, -one.org wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > I've googled for hints but I didn't find anything, I hope it's not an
    > RTFM question :^)
    >
    > I want to have dialog boxes (a message with Yes/No/Cancel options,
    > possibly with keyboard accels) in python + curses.
    >
    > Does anyone have a pointer to docs about this?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Have you considered using Urwid instead? http://excess.org/urwid/

    Irmen

    Irmen de Jong, Aug 13, 2011

  3. On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Irmen de Jong <> wrote:
    > On 13-8-2011 17:21, -one.org wrote:
    >> Hello.
    >>
    >> I've googled for hints but I didn't find anything, I hope it's not an
    >> RTFM question :^)
    >>
    >> I want to have dialog boxes (a message with Yes/No/Cancel options,
    >> possibly with keyboard accels) in python + curses.
    >>
    >> Does anyone have a pointer to docs about this?
    >>
    >> Thanks!

    Or have a look at code.google.com/p/npyscreen

    Nicholas

    Nicholas Cole, Aug 13, 2011
  4. * -one.org (13 Aug 2011 15:21:01 GMT)
    > I want to have dialog boxes (a message with Yes/No/Cancel options,
    > possibly with keyboard accels) in python + curses.

    Use Python Dialog[1] which is basically a wrapper for dialog boxes
    around ncurses.

    Thorsten
    [1] http://pythondialog.sourceforge.net/

    Thorsten Kampe, Aug 13, 2011

    Guest Guest

    Thanks all for your suggestions, I'll look into them.

    See you.

    --
    F. Delente

    Guest, Aug 13, 2011