Dialog size question

xargon

Hi everyone,

I have a frustrating problem. I have a Windows dialog based application
(non-MFC). So, I created the dialog in the resource editor. However, I
want to precisely specify the size of the dialog. But the resource
editor does not let me specify the width and height of the dialog. It
has property fields for x and y pos but no fields for width and height.

So, my question to you gurus is how I can specify the width and height
of the dialog. Doing so even at run time would be ok! Maybe there is a
message that I can send to the dialog that would tell it to resize
itself!

Cheers,
xargy

red floyd

xargon said:
Hi everyone,

I have a frustrating problem. I have a Windows dialog based application
(non-MFC). So, I created the dialog in the resource editor. However, I
want to precisely specify the size of the dialog. But the resource
editor does not let me specify the width and height of the dialog. It
has property fields for x and y pos but no fields for width and height.

So, my question to you gurus is how I can specify the width and height
of the dialog. Doing so even at run time would be ok! Maybe there is a
message that I can send to the dialog that would tell it to resize
itself!

The C++ Standard does not address dialogs or resources. May I suggest a
Windows newsgroup?

microsoft.public.vc.language, for example?