    I also have a blog where I talk about my life... http://missxxy.blogspot.com

    Talk to you soon!

    Michelle
    MSmith, Mar 13, 2008

  2. In article <>,
    MSmith <> wrote:
    >Hi, my name is Michelle, I'm 27, just left being a secretary to become
    >a stripper, and looking for friends to talk to. I love meeting new
    >people!

    This is off-topic. None of these things are mentioned in the C
    standards documents.

    I suggest you try another newsgroup - perhaps alt.sex.strippers
    or something like that.

    HTH - this is CLC, where we brook no off-topic nonsense. And we reply
    to every single thread, to make that position clear. We leave no stone
    unturned.
    Kenny McCormack, Mar 13, 2008

  3. MSmith

    Richard Guest

    (Kenny McCormack) writes:

    > In article <>,
    > MSmith <> wrote:
    >>Hi, my name is Michelle, I'm 27, just left being a secretary to become
    >>a stripper, and looking for friends to talk to. I love meeting new
    >>people!

    > This is off-topic. None of these things are mentioned in the C
    > standards documents.
    >
    > I suggest you try another newsgroup - perhaps alt.sex.strippers
    > or something like that.
    >
    > HTH - this is CLC, where we brook no off-topic nonsense. And we reply
    > to every single thread, to make that position clear. We leave no stone
    > unturned.

    Huh. I bet she couldn't even debug 500,000 lines of strange code in her
    head like Richard (clc) "Boss" can.
    Richard, Mar 13, 2008