DIET ( discrete interval encoding tree )

Saikrishna

Hi friends,
I was trying to implement an application level protocol using UDP and
for that I needed to use a datastructure that can store numbers in the
form of intervals and with the help of some folks here I came to a
conclusion that
DIET ( discrete interval encoding tree ) can be a good datastructure
to use in my application. But when I was checking the papers

(http://www.nist.gov/dads/HTML/discretintrv.html) I was able to see
the implementation in ML or HASKELL.

It will save lot of time if anyone can redirect me to a link where I
can see some basic level C++ examples of this DIET ( discrete interval
encoding tree ) data structure.

Thanks in Advance,
Sai