    application developeer and eclipse.
    if any one knows about it plz send this information to me.

    , Aug 27, 2007

  2. wrote:
    > Hi i am a new user .
    > I want to know that what is the difference between Websphere studio
    > application developeer and eclipse.
    > if any one knows about it plz send this information to me.

    First off, I'd like to point out, that "please send responses to me" is
    generally considered bad style. This is about collaborative help so
    everyone should benefit from the solution, not only the original poster.

    Second off, a simple search on the web would have brought you good insights
    already. You should always try that before posting to a news group. In case
    you want a product comparison "Product A vs Product B" is usually a good
    search term that will yield acceptable results. In your case try "Websphere
    Application Developer vs Eclipse". And you could have found
    http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread168449.html, where the differences
    are discussed. Be creative with search terms, and you get results a lot
    faster than from posting the question to a news group. In case you already
    know the main differences and only want to hear of experiences of existing
    users, you should specifically ask for this. The more specific your
    question, the better answers you will generally get (exceptions prove the
    rule).

    Finally, have a look at http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html in
    preparation of your next question in a newsgroup. This will help you to get
    better results from the community.

    Best regards,
    Jan Thomä

    insOMnia - We never sleep...