    and access it latter through asp.net?

    MTIA,
    Grawsha
    al, Jun 9, 2004

  2. al

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    as long as 1) it's for the same site, 2) it hasn't been removed/deleted/etc
    no prob

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    Curt_C [MVP], Jun 9, 2004

  3. al

    Patrice Guest

    Additionaly they are actually the same (ie you have a single cookie
    mechanism. As cookies are passed back and forth you can handle them at both
    client and server side).

    Patrice

    Patrice, Jun 9, 2004