difference between Page.Request and HttpContext.Current.Request

Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Hi,

What is the difference between Page.Request and HttpContext.Current.Request?

My code uses Page.Request object and iam writing unit test cases to test the functionality of the code. In order to set the Page.Request object in the code I tried setting the HttpContext.Current.Request in the unit test case and run the test case. But the Page.Request object is throwing a System.Web.httpException while HttpContext.Current.Request still exists in the code.

any thoughts on how can we set the Page.Request object from a unit test case?

Last edited: