    more intuitive (see
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/d...emotingmessagingonewayattributeclasstopic.asp).

    Thanks
    John Bailey, Mar 9, 2007

  2. The difference is that the OneWayAttribute works for remoting whereas
    SoapDocumentMethod(OneWay=true)] works for Web Services.

    Mariano Omar Rodriguez, Mar 9, 2007

  3. John Bailey

    John Bailey Guest

    Re: Difference between SoapDocumentMethod(OneWay=true)] and OneWay

    And if you have a remoting object hosted in IIS that uses the SOAP formater?
    Web services are essentially a specific application of remoting; I'm
    surprised that there is such a difference.

    John Bailey, Mar 9, 2007
  4. John Bailey

    John Bailey Guest

    Re: Difference between SoapDocumentMethod(OneWay=true)] and OneWay

    Oh, and thanks clearing it up! I appreciate it.

    John Bailey, Mar 9, 2007