    Where/When/How could I get now a credential with the windows loggued user ?

    Thanks for help.

    CS

    ADNT, Aug 28, 2009

  2. ADNT

    ADNT Guest

    Somebody here ?

    ADNT, Aug 31, 2009

  3. Re: Difference in DefaultCredentials bewtween IIS6 and IIS7 in IPmode in PostAuthenticate when Impersonat='true'

    On Aug 28, 9:41 am, "ADNT" <> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Using Windows authentication with Impersonate=true in my web.config I
    > discovered that within Global.aspx  Application_PostAuthenticateRequest
    > method I get different values in
    > System.Net.CredentialCache.DefaultCredentials.
    >
    > It seems that with IIS6 I correctly get the windows logged user, but in
    > IIS7, integrated pipeline gives me the NT Autority\Network Service account,
    > why ?
    >
    > Where/When/How  could I get now a credential with the windows loggued user ?
    >
    > Thanks for help.
    >
    > CS

    It occurs because ASP.NET Integrated mode is unable to impersonate the
    request identity in the BeginRequest and AuthenticateRequest pipeline
    stages.
    http://learn.iis.net/page.aspx/381/aspnet-20-breaking-changes-on-iis-70/

    Alexey Smirnov, Aug 31, 2009
  4. ADNT

    ADNT Guest

    Thanks for answer Alexey,

    But My code is in the PostAuthenticate where it should be able to
    impersonate ???

    I am on 2008R2 with IIS 7.5 but I see no change concerning this point with
    IIS 7.0

    CS

    ADNT, Sep 1, 2009